Friday, August 27, 2010

Special K Diet: Day 1


The Special K is filling initially, but as the morning wears on, I get hungry. Maybe that's why it's only PART of a balanced breakfast. I'll probably supplement it with something else as the week goes on. It was a tricky process to find food items that contain the letter K, but I was able to find 2 food products that had double K's in them. For those of you that question my logic of basing my diet on an alphabetical theme... well, you are not alone.

Thinspiration XXL has been a good development for me. In the past few weeks, people have been going up to me and telling me that I look like I've lost weight. This is quite the ego-boost and good positive re-enforcement of some of the healthy changes I've been making. On the flip side, in the past 2 weeks I've had people telling me that I look like I'm starting to gain my weight back again. My performance in the past 2 weeks has not been great. I made the long trek down to 201 pounds... but I started climbing back up to 203... and apparently those 2 pounds are noticeable.

Breakfast:
  • Special K
  • 1% milK
Lunch:
  • ChicKen teriyaKi and sushi lunch
  • Water
Snack:
  • Carrots
  • Rice caKe
Dinner:
  • JerK chicKen
  • Rice
  • Corn
  • Water
  • Half a mango
Today's K-count: KKKKKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment