Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Challenge #2 diet strategy: Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted

In the words of a great man...er...robot I'm boned!!

Right off, as noted in a previous post life itself is aiding and abetting my competitors and I simply have to adapt as best I can.

The marathon being barely 10 days from the start of the challenge, any major diet shift at this point is incredibly unwise. I think it might be fun to actually survive the event I've tried to train for all year with a moderate degree of success. Yes, it would be.

Then there's the family bbq right smack in the middle of this challenge...yay.

Diet Plan of Choice:
Everything. Literally I'm not kidding. Using a blend of Special K, Jared's Subway madness, portion control as best as possible and a simple replacement method to swap out my slightly unhealthier eats with healthier ones. Much of which I've already done so since the start of the competition so I have very little wiggle room, once again I'm boned.

Special K cereal, bars and skim milk already acquired to replace my (not much) heavier nibbles and whopping 1% milk. Rather than Subway itself I will be making my own healthier sandwiches to have better control of the fat, salt and sugar content in these meals. Hopefully I'll be able to make something palatable.

The bbq, well that will break my back here or at least pop the buttons off my pants I'm sure.

Final chorus, sing it with me!! I'm boned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment