Thursday, August 26, 2010

Challenge #2: Thursday food log

Breakfast
  • So Good Chocolate Soy Milk (1 cup)
  • 1% Dairy Milk (1 cup)
Lunch
  • Life Brand Complete Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake (1 bottle)
Dinner:
  • East African Split Pea with Sweet Potato Soup (1 bowl) from Fresh
  • Apple Pie Smoothie - apple, ginger, banana, lemon, cinnamon (16 oz) from Fresh
  • Miso Soup (1 cup)
  • Chocolate ice cream (1 cup)
I have rarely heard the call of nature as often as I did today, and I miss chewing, already. Unexpectedly, I seem to have trouble focusing and making logical decisions. On the plus side, meals take no time at all because options are limited to the appetizer menu and they go down easy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you melted that ice cream before you ate it, fatty.

    ReplyDelete