Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Challenge #2 diet strategy: The Liquid Diet

Current practice: weekday vegetarian surviving on 1300 calories a day
After taking up the challenge of going meat-free for a week, I have been a weekday vegetarian for the past two years. I can only vouch for the safety of animals on weekdays because I enjoy eating meat too much.

Diet plan of choice: The Liquid Diet
In an attempt to curry favour through direct marketing, I am targeting the one voter who wanted to put meal replacement shakes to the test by making his/her dream come true. Hopefully, s/he will make my dream come true and sponsor me.

For Challenge #2, I will consume nothing but liquids for nutritional sustenance. My diet will include the aforementioned meal replacement shakes, but may also include soup, beer, and foods that liquefy with the use of heat or a blender. On that last note, it is highly likely that I will become a vegetarian for the duration of the challenge to avoid liquefied meat.

Diet strategy advantage: My jaw muscles may atrophy due to lack of chewing and atrophied muscles weigh less.

3 comments:

  1. You can still chew sugar free gum to keep your jaw from atrophying right? Or would that be a temptation to consume something solid?

    ReplyDelete