Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Special K Everything & Then Some Day 7 (Wednesday)

Through my entire life "Wednesday" is one of those nonsensically arranged words I've just never been able to spell. When writing, I scribble. When typing, I mash the keyboard and hope for spell-check to do it's job.

Marathon Status Update:
Weather: Sunday forecast in Montreal is a high of 17c (good!!) but with 40% humidity (not good!!).

Re-experiencing cycling through the humidity this week has left me feeling ill and squishy. Precisely the kind of weather I hate. It saps any energy from my muscles and air from the lungs, leaves me feeling like I've got lead weights bolted to my skin, and my mind a hazy mess more so than a typical day.

When I'm hallucinating around 25-30k on Sunday, I'll be sure to say hi to FISH for everyone.

Survival Outlook: BLEAK. Unless the weather changes. I can stubbornly muddle through a lot of things but running 42km in 40% or more humidity is like kryptonite.

Breakfast:
  • Special K in skim milk (regular 1 1/4 cup serving)
  • OJ 200ml
  • 2 special k bars
  • apple buttermilk muffin with blackberry jam
Lunch:
  • sandwich (standard build, bacon instead of salami this time)
  • tangerine/peach in syrup mix
  • green tea
  • OJ 200ml
Dinner:
  • meat ravioli with my weird tomato sauce
  • steamed veggies
  • OJ
  • bacon
Exercise:
  • 16km cycling
  • too damn humid to do anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment