Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Special Everything Diet Day 6 (Tuesday)

I bought a coconut. Sobey's has them on sale for $1 each right now so I figure I'll try my hand at crackin' the bugger open and see if I'm successful without destroying my counter top or setting off a small thermonuclear milk explosion. Coconuts are healthy right?

Last night I visited the ex. She cut my hair for me so I don't run with a mop on my head come Sunday.


With the visit came the inevitable: BBQ'd Ribs and booze. When asked if I was hungry my rubber arm was tied in a knot. These ribs are an effective Holy Hand Grenade to any diet plan, and I thought I'd made progress working off the weekend's binge. Right.

We drank, we noshed. Her father dropped by in time for the ribs, got to play catch-up, drank some more, then her new beau came home and we had some laughs. Drank some more. Played with the dog. Drank some more.


All through this I learned a very valuable lesson:

That Coke Zero, no matter how attractive I find the models... is terrible in a drink.

My stomach is a churning disaster this morning and I lay the blame solely at the feet of the Coca-Cola company for this truly terrible concoction.

Breakfast:
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 special k bar
  • 1 home made apple buttermilk muffin slathered in home made blackberry jam
  • coffee with skim milk and sugar
  • orange juice 200ml
Lunch:
  • 2nd half of jalapeno sub
  • orange juice 200ml
Snacks:
  • 1 special K bar
Dinner:
  • rum and coke
  • rum and coke
  • rum and coke
  • rum and coke
  • BBQ ribs
  • rum and coke
  • rum and coke
  • rum and coke
Exercise:
  • 24.5km cycling

1 comment:

  1. A liquid diet of rum and coke - if it were anyone else they probably wouldn't be able to get on their bike, let alone cycle for any discernible length of time. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete