Friday, July 9, 2010

Words from a winner

I would like to congratulate all of my fellow competitors on their efforts in Week 1. Flocons, you are ever so close to reaching 1% weight loss; continue to fight for your dreams!

My success this week can be attributed to the love and support of The Storymaster, because money equals caring. Also taking credit: Mother Nature; by turning Toronto into one large sauna, I sweated my way to the top of the competition.

Speaking with friends about Thinspiration XXL, I have come to realize that everyone is trying to lose weight. Jennie, Jason, Jessica: I salute your efforts, and ask you to take the money that you would spend on food and place them in my trustworthy hands, instead. Ken: you have no interest in losing weight because you are an android, but look into that void where a human heart would reside, and realize that supporting my charity is the logical decision.

I will match every British pound equivalent donated.

Sweat and starvation were the tactics of choice for Week 1. Week 2, I will trying...exercising. See you at the scale.

3 comments:

  1. Just wait for next week. I foresee massive weight gain. Binge, celestialspeedster, binge!

    Cookies and pudding and cake, oh my! I am totally going to start sending pizza orders to your house. Extra lard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your generosity to match donations is very noble, but also quite shameless. Dirty tactics, speedster, dirty tactics. On that note, I have one sponsor now. 100% success rate so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boss just found a fresh unopened box of Girl Guide cookies in her cabinet and left them on my desk, the Vanilla/Chocolate ones....the box is already half empty.

    ReplyDelete