Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Competitor Profile: Royal Pinguo

Thinspiration Competitor Profile

Name: Royal Pinguo

Current Weight: 144 lbs

Goal: 130 lbs

Lowest Adult Weight: 110 lbs

Dietary restrictions (specify physiological or moral): Minty Gum, Diary Product, Foie Gras

Favourite food(s): Apple

Least favourite healthy food: Cabbage

If you could eat only one food for the duration of your life, what would it be: Apples! There are so many different kinds and I am hoping I won’t get bored of eating them.

Number of times you have woken up with food in your mouth: Never. I have nightmare of toothache so no food for me at night not even in the dream.

Number of fantasies you have had featuring food or food covered celebrities: Same as above, fear of toothache

Exercise strategy: Join expensive Gym and hope I will go since I have paid for it. It failed badly.

Thinspiration celebrity: She-Ra Princess of Power. I always wanted a waist like that and the super power is nice too.

Favourite workout music: No music for me. I like to watch TV on the Treadmill in stead. Prefer any of the murder show.

Weighty sob story: I have to go to many weddings every year. It gets harder and harder to find dresses that fit me nicely and remain the same size.

Celebrity you would eat first, if the situation became dire, of course, not just as an enjoyable past-time: Matthew McConaughey. I really don’t like him and definitely do not feel bad to grill or BBQ him when desperate.

Charitable beneficiary: World Wildlife Fund - I miss being vegetarian not only save many animals from being eaten by me also save many pounds from growing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment