Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not to rub it in or anything...


I drank at least 4 or 5 of those sugary juices on Sunday and thank the Storyteller profusely. It was incredibly hot out and they were great. I think I left most of them behind in the salt on my shirt. The word crustacean was mentioned. I felt like a coral reef.

Last night after dragon boat practice I had a pint of Keith's Red and an entire large Mediterranean pizza at Sunnyside Cafe all to myself before biking up to the Subway. The pizza did not entirely resemble this one but it was still yummy.

I may be very near last after the first week but I still prefer my methods over other battle tactics being currently put in the field.

The Keith's pint, well that was permitted being immediately after a rather rough practice. When I got home I managed to say no to the 3 tall cans of Creemore Thorn sent me home with Sunday that are still in my fridge untouched. That's a good thing, there's 3 so they're not lonely.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent will power Opiate!
    The pizza did sound good...and considering all the physical work you've been doing, I dont' think it will do much damage. The Creemors, however, are probably better left in the fridge. Pretty shameless of Thorn...but you can share it with him after the race.

    ReplyDelete