Friday, July 30, 2010

I am not left-handed.

It is said that when it comes to weight-loss... your greatest opponent is yourself. Whoever said that would find Thinspiration XXL inconceivable. The truth is, I have 6 opponents. My wife who is steadily losing a pound a week... My 3 best friends, who have been catching up to me... My arch-nemesis (and unquestionably my best friend as well) who has been pulling away into the lead... Finally, myself who has been throwing up obstacles to better weight loss.

Well enough is enough. I've held back long enough. I've achieved my results to date from healthy eating alone. In the coming weeks, I'm taking the gloves off. I'm finally throwing exercise into the equation. I may also induce myself to vomit Kirby-style. You have been warned.

"My name is Flocons De Mais. You killed my weight loss. Prepare to lose."

3 comments:

  1. You mean "Prepare to die." because that was the exact quote in The Princess Bride and it is apt. Doctor Cook is practically Karen Carpenter by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all our own worst enemies....

    Flocons, once you go down that exercise road and your metabolism shoots up...Speedster had better watch out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lie. Speedster is most definitely my worst enemy. >.<

    Today was not a good day for weight loss. It was a good day for brain cell loss, however. Hmmm... I wonder if dying brain cells makes me lighter? I mean, Paris Hilton is thin, right? And she's dumb as a post!

    Ah well, here's to beer. :D

    ReplyDelete