Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Competitor Profile: Flocons


Name: Flocons De Mais

Current Weight: 212 lbs

Goal: 199 lbs or less

Lowest Adult Weight: 188 lbs

Dietary restrictions (specify physicological or moral): Lactose intolerant.

Favourite food(s): Chicken, which is great because a lot of things tastes like it.

Least favourite healthy food: Seafood in general

If you could eat only one food for the duration of your life, what would it be?: Swiss Chalet sauce

Number of times you have woken up with food in your mouth: None. I'm sure if there was food in my mouth while I was sleeping, it would be gone by the time I woke up.

Number of fantasies you have had featuring food or food covered celebrities: I have a recurring dream about Dick Cheney covered in gravy.

Exercise strategy: Random triathlon activities: Swimming, biking, and running... but not necessarily all together.

Thinspiration celebrity: Kirby (both a cannibal and a bulimic)

Favourite workout music: Misirlou aka "the Pulp Fiction song".

Weighty sob story: I ripped my pants while sitting down at my friends wedding.

Celebrity you would eat first, if the situation became dire, of course, not just as an enjoyable past-time: A basketball player, like Kobe Bryant. They are tall and meaty. Also, I could say that I've eaten Kobe beef.

Charitable beneficiary: Doctors Without Borders - because we should not hog all the healthcare due to our obesity.

1 comment: