Sunday, September 19, 2010

Death Race: the Finale

As stated in a comment below, I have made little effort to lose weight in the final days, relying on a pernicious cold to carry me through to victory. However, since today is *the* final day, I will make one last push. My last 1.5 days are outlined below:

Saturday:

Food consumption - 2 tbsps of peanut butter; approximate calorie value - 200
Liquid consumption - 500 mL of water; a small coffee
Activity - 10 minutes of running, due to lateness, not a competitive spirit

Today:

Food consumption - nothing; I will fast until the weigh-in
Liquid consumption - nothing; I will only drink where required to avoid death
Activity - 15+ km run upcoming, to meet at the Finale and to prepare for a half-marathon I'm unexpectedly doing a week from today

Chances of death: Likely
Chances of victory awarded post-humously: Likely
Chances of pooing: Unnecessary
Chances of heroism: Ensured

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you actually RAN up, well mostly with interspersed stumbling. Anyone who thinks I'm the crazy one obviously doesn't know you well enough. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to quote Thorn last night, "Nothing beats crazy!" This statement has clearly borne itself out, given our finale results.

    ReplyDelete