Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Blame My Boots!

I don't have a pre-holiday weigh-in, in early December with my birthday, Christmas and New Years binges all incoming, I ran in fear from the scale.

Last weigh-in on January 10: 187 lbs.

I solely blame this on the fact I was wearing my steel toed work boots, that should account for at LEAST 25lbs I swear.

I am rationalizing here but at this time last year was almost precisely when I was kissing the Clydesdale mark at a nearby 197. So maybe it's not so bad. The fact that my pants are tight and my shirts are loose gives me reason to believe that it may indeed be that bad.

I look in the mirror and I remember there being shoulders in there somewhere.

At work there is now a gym, I am going to go join it, use it and actually, maybe for once use my new sewing kit acquired during Christmas to put buttons back on pants that last year's me had popped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment