Friday, August 13, 2010

Plug your ears

For no reason other than to serve as a reminder that I really really REALLY should be running more often and I'm very bored on lunch break... 10 more tracks from my eardrumb-numbing ipod selection:
  1. Tool : Parabola
  2. Radiohead : Optimistic
  3. Alice in Chains : Them Bones
  4. Nine Inch Nails : Heresy
  5. Marilyn Manson : The Reflecting God
  6. Nirvana : You Know You're Right
  7. System of a Down : Shimmy
  8. Primus : Professor Nutbutter's House of Treats
  9. Sepultura : Refuse Resist
  10. Korn : Somebody Someone

3 comments:

  1. I think I would run faster just to try and get away from your angry music! :P

    Pro: Managed to run for about 8-9k yesterday night.
    Con: I was running to the pub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you, by chance, enjoy the Twilight series? It is also chock full of angst. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I enjoy reading your tune selection and often find myself wishing I had the same songs playing at work.

    ReplyDelete