Monday, October 4, 2010

Catwoman Competitor Profile: Opiate

Current body measurements
Bust: 41"
Waist: 35"
Hips: 36"
Thighs: 22"
Upper arms: 14"

Feelings about becoming Catwoman:
I enjoy this concept because I know I will be in good company. It's going to be a shared high level embarrassment for all of us and a good incentive to tone up. This I find hilarious and potentially rewarding.

What I already have in common with Catwoman (or just cats):
  • Moderate flexibility: with profound thanks to the Storymaster's guidance in the ways of yoga I am not a complete solid slab of immobile lard
  • Bouts of rampant energy and playfulness interspersed by moments of extreme slothful laziness
  • Love of seafood
  • Random urges to climb things
  • Already have a furry chin
  • Easily distr...ohhh...shiny....
Strategy for becoming Catwoman:
  • Yoga as much as possible to increase flexibility.
  • Running as always, more and more.
  • To re-acquaint myself with the concept of a regular workout at home. It's rather amazing what can be done with your own body mass and no expensive gym equipment.
  • More seafood. I said more. Now.

5 comments:

  1. Nice bust you have there Opiate. Meowzer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man-boobs. They came back to me very willingly after the first round ended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for yoga and using your own body weight against gravity for extra training! Always excellent ways to tone up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!



    Opiate Addiction

    ReplyDelete